Sunday, April 6, 2008

Smokestack Lightnin !

What a day ! Thunder so hard it was shaking the house ! My sisters cats were freaking out and horrors of horrors cable went out ! Which meant no internet ! Dammit ! Way too nasty to try and work outside so I hit the books on wiring up "A" for solar and maybe figure a way to do some wind energy too .
Sundays are great news days , the politicians tend to shut up , the press is way to lazy to actually go out and actively find news , the newspapers , bless their larcenous little hearts concentrate on those annoying filler ads that slide everywhere and make a damn mess.Thankfully I have a couple of real books to read and the power is still on for now , But as my old friend Mickey used to say "a man has to believe in something , I believe I'll take a nap . "
Till tomorrow :

No comments: