Saturday, July 16, 2011

No excuses , just got lazy and didn't feel like writing. I know it's been a year or so and much has changed. I've decided to resurrect this blog and fill your eyes and minds with my blather and some photos of what has been going on. 
 I've changed the look and the name but same old , same old as far as I go.  Feel free to pass the location around to your friends and enemies, as I have a lot of links and photos coming from the last year or so. 
 I now live in Portal AZ. moved here a few months ago from the valley , only about 9 miles as the crow flies , but 15 or so by the road . a change in altitude of 1200 ft and a relief from the desert wind. A new castle also a 33' Alpenlite fifth wheel (another long story for later) a lot more space and easier for me to maneuver my creaky old body around. 
 I still consult and assist around the Portal Store and Cafe' as much as I am able and try to stay out of the way when I can't, also play a little music on occasion or when there are a few people around http://www.portalpeaklodge.com/ 
 The recent fire in the Coronado National forest and the Chiricahua mountains is a story all it's own and will relate that to you very soon. Just wanted to let folks know to check this site now and then to see what's going on.
  Ive been doing a little video composing with my photos and some freinds music , here's one of my favorites featuring the incredible Sue Burkhart and on of her origanal tunes and here's a link to her music http://www.myspace.com/sueburkhart 
 I'm late for my coffee break , stay tuned !
 

No comments: