Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Dublin Blues , Old Friends , Dealin the Devil his Due

Whatever possessed Me to store clothes in a garbage bag in a carport I'll never know . But I can pass this bit of info along to you, IT'S A BAD IDEA ! Two loads of laundry has netted me said garbage bag refilled with nearly everything I took out in the first place , rot follows mildew , and strong soap and hot water do NOT reweave material. I believe I can blame it on the devil as all my other demons were occupied with my other project for today .
As I don't believe in recreational drugs anymore my solution was to crank up Guy Clark on the music box and listen to the album Dublin Blues , at least it will take the edge off an aggravating day . You just can't feel bad listening to Guy Clark , I believe it is illegal in some states ! There just isn't enough O's in smooth for Him .
Next on the agenda is get rid of the rest of my stress , I believe I'll bake a batch of cookies , no I won't eat them , Demon Diabetes takes care of that , but just because you are on a diet doesn't mean you can't look at the menu ! Beside3s it make me feel good to do something constructive , since I pretty much screwed the pooch on everything else today .
In two short days I've got to talk to old friends in Texas , Ohio , New Mexico Florida Keys , Kentucky , and Missouri , that in itself is a pretty good deal also makes Me one lucky sucker to have that many friends , bless all the technology gods who make communication so easy and affordable I can remember when making a long distance call was a big deal ! Now it's normal , then the wizards who herd signals around the internet for our e-mails make keeping in touch even easier.That being said I shall go bake some cookies !
As an added attraction here's Guy's website , Go here!! http://www.guyclark.com

No comments: