Tuesday, October 28, 2008

In the Wind Again

Getting ready to break camp and do the shopping for all the little stuff I couldn't get in Terlingua , plus restock some groceries for the stay out at Rodeo . 
With any luck should be out there and set up shortly after noon and be able to give an update later today , just 8:oo o'clock here , so plenty of time to get all the chores done .While Deming seems to be a nice town , the place I picked to overnight leaves a lot to be desired , next trip here I'll find another spot , hopefully one that doesn't remind me of an industrial  complex or prison yard  Just isn't my idea of good living , and these people stay here for months at a time! Beside the Stalag13 lights their biggest feature is how great their cable TV is ! Oh Yeah I am outta here !
Stay tuned .....

No comments: